WE'RE NOT SATISFIED UNTIL YOU
Gulfstar's commitment to environmental safety, quality, and customer service has never been stronger, we are always recommed chemical free pest control for our customers.
We guarantee a safe, effective and professional job every time. With the help of highly qualified and experienced team of professionals, we are actively serving the clients with efficient and effective services.
We don't just "kill bugs and leave." Instead, we provide coverage well beyond the initial treatment, and we provide pest control programs that include unlimited re-treatment warranties! All Natural Pest Elimination can effectively rid your structure of bed bugs, ants, termites, cockroaches, beetles, ants, fleas, mice, silverfish and once the initial pest control treatment is done, it takes approximately 21 days to be affected.
Here are just a few of our official Guarantees and Warranties. If the bugs are back withing our guarantee period. We back to serve and help you free of charge.
Post the 3rd week you will see visible results. The single service comes with a 3 month warranty so you are certain of getting rid of bugs, within the contracted period our trained technicians will resolve your complaints at no extra charge.
- Box springs
- Bed frames
- Pillows and bedding
- Cracks or seams of furniture
- Carpeting around baseboards
- Spaces behind light switches and electrical outlet plates
You may see the bugs themselves. You may also find drops of blood or small black dots of bug droppings in your bed. If you find bedbugs, call your landlord or a pest control company.
To contain and eliminate the infestation, it helps to:
- Vacuum and steam-clean your floors, mattresses, furniture, and appliances.
Launder your linens, drapes, and clothing using the hottest settings of your washing machine and dryer.
- Seal items that can’t be laundered in plastic bags and store them for several days at 0°F (-17°C) or for several months at warmer temperatures.
Heat items that can be safely heated to 115°F (46°C).
- Fill gaps around your baseboards and cracks in furniture with caulking.
Several insecticides are also available to kill bedbugs. A pest control company may have access to insecticides or equipment that might be difficult for you to buy, rent, or use on your own. Find more tips for managing bedbug infestations.
- Treatment for bed bug bites
In most cases, bedbug bites get better within one to two weeks. To relieve symptoms, it may help to:
- Apply anti-itch cream or calamine lotion to bites.
- Take an oral antihistamine to reduce itching and burning.
- Use an over-the-counter pain reliever to relieve swelling and pain.
In rare cases, bedbug bites can cause allergic reactions. If you develop signs or symptoms of a serious allergic reaction. Call a professional. 050-923-4000
- Sometimes, bedbug bites can cause an infection known as cellulitis. To reduce the risk of infection, wash the bites with soap and water and try not to scratch them. Learn when it’s time to visit your doctor for treatment.
- Home remedies for bed bugs
In addition to over-the-counter medications, there are several home remedies that may help relieve the symptoms of bedbug bites.
- To soothe bitten areas, it may help to apply one or more of the following:
- A cold cloth or an ice pack wrapped in a towel a thin paste of baking soda and water certain types of essential oils
- Although more research is needed, some studies suggest that camphor oil, chamomile oil, or some other types of essential oil may help relieve bug bites. Take a moment to learn more about seven essential oils that might help treat bites.
Learn more about the symptoms of an infected bug bite >>>
Peace of Mind
BedBug® advice you can trust
For immediate attention call: Hotline 050-923-4000